1. Homecomings – Marcia Willett
Local favourite Marcia’s latest novel in hardback. Signed copies still available.
2. So Much Life Left Over – Louis de Bernieres
New historical fiction from the author of Captain Corelli.., Birds Without Wings et al,
this time set in the inter-war years.
Harvill Secker; £16.99
3. Seven Days in Summer – Marcia Willett
Bestselling Devon-based fiction follows family intrigues at the Beach Hut. Signed
copies in stock.
4. Munich – Robert Harris;
New paperback spy fiction from the author of Fatherland, Pompei, An Officer and a
5. The Dreams of Bethany Mellmoth – William Boyd;
Brand new in paperback, short story collection from one of Britain’s finest
6. Notes on a Nervous Planet – Matt Haig
“What if the way we live was engineered to make us unhappy? And what if there
was something we could do about it?”
7. Dartmoor Tors Compendium – Josephine M Collingwood
What is says on the tin, with beautiful photography.
8. Flamingo Boy – Michael Morpurgo
Latest offering in hardback by Children’s Laureat. “It’s the people who don’t fit in
that change the world.”
9. Arnhem: The Battle for the Bridges, 1944 - Anthony Beevor
New WWII history from leading British war historian.
Penguin Viking; £25
10. Reservoir 13 - Jon Macgregor
Literary crime fiction. Teenage girl goes missing on the English moors.